PROTECTED: PROTECTion against Endocrine Disruptors; Detection, mixtures, health effects, risk assessment and communication. The PROTECTED project are pleased to announce their next exciting event focused on the fight against chemicals that harm our health! The first international endocrine disruption conference in Ireland.
- Natural and Emerging Chemicals;
- Understanding Mixture Effects;
- Assessing Health Effects;
- Risk Communication.
Invited speakers include:
- Dr Laura N. Vandeberg (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Prof. Leonardo Trasande (New York University)
- Prof. Erik Ropstad (Norwegian University of Life Sciences)
- Dr Terje Svingen (Technical University of Denmark)
- Dr Olwenn Marin (Brunel University of London)
Be sure to save the date, more information on the programme and registration will be released soon. For more information visit the PROTECTED website here