The REACH Registration 3-Day Training Course is designed to help you, as a regulatory and compliance manager, to understand your obligations with REACH registration.
The course will provide the knowledge and techniques you need so you can manage the potential impact of the regulation on your business.
Over three days, topics to be covered include:
- The registration process, including the responsibilities throughout the supply chain;
- Data management, including how to conduct a data gap assessment;
- Data sharing;
- How to ensure ongoing compliance with REACH, and the processes of enforcement;
- IUCLID 6 and joint/lead registrations;
- How to create and submit a dossier;
- Conducting a risk assessment, including exposure scenarios; and,
- Risk management, with a look at SDS (Safety Data Sheets).