Last updated: This Privacy Statement was last updated on 25/04/2019
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline how AquaTT, as ERGO website manager, deals with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website.
1. Types of data we collect and what we use it for
4. What we do with your data: Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly. Your detail will not be shared with any third parties, and all information is securely stored.
5. Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC): If you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the DPC or exercise any of your other rights pursuant to data protection legislation (www.dataprotection.ie).
6. Updates to the Privacy Statement: We may change this Privacy Statement. The ‘Last updated’ section at the top of this page indicates when it was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the ERGO website. Your use of the ERGO website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
7. How to contact us: The data controller for the ERGO website and services provided through this website is AquaTT, located at Unit 3 Olympic House, Pleasants Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. If you need to contact AquaTT with regard to any of your rights as set out in this Privacy Statement, all such requests should be made in writing by emailing Olivia Daly at email@example.com