- Projects from the EURION Cluster
- Experiences with the ECHA/EFSA ED Guidance
- Biocides: ED assessment
- Requirements in Non-EU
- Developing new testing methods
Join our ERGO talk:
Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 11.00am: Breaking Down the Wall Between Human Health and Environmental Testing, Prof Dries Knapen, Associate Professor, Department of Veterinary Sciences, University of Antwerp
- The ERGO project as part of the EURION Cluster
- Aiming at a new approach for identifying endocrine effects
- Key questions on thyroid hormone disruption
- Endocrine Disruption and AOPs: current research and understanding
- What does ecotox tell us about human toxicology?
- And what does it not tell?